1. Chopped up in a quiche, frittata, or omelet
2. Grated or cut into noodles and served with a pasta sauce
3. Shredded or pulsed in muffins, waffles, pancakes, breads, cakes, and cookies
5. In skillet dinners or stir-fry dishes
6. Sliced thin, rolled up with variety of fillings
7. Add in soups or chilies
8. Diced in pasta dishes, like lasagna or mac and cheese, or served breaded as substitute for chicken or eggplant parmesan.
9. Grated into meatballs or meatloaf
10. As a stand alone side dish, grilled, baked, etc. breaded or seasoned with or without other veggies.
11. As a main dish like Ratatouille
12. Breaded and cooked in a sandwich, or as a burger
13. Cut and cooked like chips, or fried like french fries
14. Tossed in blender with your smoothie mix
15. As a crustini or cracker with toppings
16. Raw in salads or with dips
17. Peel, chop and marinate in pineapple juice for 24 hours, then substitute in recipes that call for pineapple, like Upside-Down Pineapple Cake.
18. Stuffed like a calzone, or with any meaty sauce
19. Add to your Mexican dishes, like burritos, tacos, spanish rice, guacamole, salsas, etc.
20. Sliced thin to add to your pizza, or add it to your pizza crust recipe, substitute the water for blended zucchini.
What are your favorite ways to use zucchini?