Friday, June 24, 2011

Spicy Grilled Tilapia

Last night, my husband grilled up some fish for dinner, and it was, seriously, the best fish I have ever had. So, I had to write it down so I can replicate it next time I want  some more of that fresh goodness. Sometimes I wonder why some people don't like seafood, and then I wonder if they've ever had fish this good.

4 Tilapia fillets (I'm sure this would work great with other types of fish)
olive oil
salt and pepper
red pepper flakes
1 lemon

Make sure your fish is thawed, if it was frozen, and dry. Drizzle fish with olive oil and sprinkle over the salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Squeeze a little bit of lemon over fish while it is grilling, and again after placing it on a serving plate. Sometimes, some of the simplest things in life are the best!! I think this would also be good with a little bit of melted butter drizzled on after it has been grilled, with a tiny bit of garlic powder too. 

No comments: